wiki.Alumni.NET - Your Location Information Resource
Asia/Philippines/Batangas/Batangas City/Verde Island Resort/
Verde Island Resort
Verde Island Resort is located at Sitio Subukin, Brgy. San Antonio, Isla Verde, Batangas City.
- Address, Directions, & Map
WAY GOING TO VERDE ISLAND RESORT
From Manila, by private vehicle:
Take South Luzon Expressway, exit at Batangas/Lucena/Legazpi, Drive straight down the National Highway; Turn right and enter STAR TOLLWAY, (Sto Tomas) then, take Batangas exit; After passing the town of San Jose, follow directional signs to Batangas City, Upon reaching Balagtas intersection, you may either go straight the National Highway or take the Balagtas by-pass, going to Batangas City Proper. Should you decide to take the by-pass, turn left at the intersection of Batangas City-Bauan road, to Batangas City proper
TO TABANGAO DOCKING AREA
From Batangas City National Highway:
From Batangas City National Highway, turn left on the street (after the Lions Marker) beside the Provincial capitol, then left to Don Ramos street; Turn immediate right, and drive down ahead; Take the road to the right leading to SM-city and drive straight ahead to Tabangao, passing by San Isidro, Shell Refinery; Finally, turn right to a dirt road after San Miguel-Purefoods plant, and park your vehicle at Leah Beach..
From Balagtas by-pass / Batangas City-Bauan Road;
After turning left to Batangas City-Bauan road, drive straight ahead to Batangas City proper. Turn left at M.H. Del Pilar (street, between City Plaza and Catholic Church); After passing Calumpang bridge and Days Inn, turn immediate right to the road leading to Tabangao, passing by San Isidro, Shell Refinery; Finally turn right to a dirt road after San Miguel-Purefoods plant, and park your vehicle at Leah Beach.
From Manila, by Bus Line:
Take any Bus Line (JAM/TRITRAN/ALPS) going to Batangas City Pier, via Calabarzon. Alight at the gate before entering the Pier’s passenger terminal. You may either ride a passenger jeep going to Verde Island Resort-Batangas City Office, or request pick-up going to Tabangao Docking Area.
To Verde Island Resort- Batangas Office
From City Plaza, right turn to M.H. Del Pilar St.; Straight ahead leading to the New Market Road (Pastor Ave.) At the corner of Pastor Ave. and Cuta road is the VIR office.
- Positive Feedbacks, Reviews, & Recommendations
- You can choose from different types of rooms, The Casa Aplaya (9 Rooms) which is the Beachfront Cottage, the Casa Dahilig (6) (Hillside cottages), Casa Condesa (9)(Apartment Type Building) and the Hotel Type is the Casa Maharlika (33 Rooms-Studio Suite A, 2 Studio Suite B, 2 One Bedroom Suite(Ipil), 2 Bedroom Suite(Narra), and 1 Emperor Room.
- I have inside information that their official caterer is Via Mare.
- They have the function rooms which can accomodate until 40 pax the most is 50. They have an activity area where you can have your team building activities. They also offer fiesta games like patintero, dinuron, palosebo, tug of war, sack race, hitting the pot. If you want to see the sunset, you can go at the view deck (205 steps going up). There's a lot to do there, there's snorkeling, water ski, banana boat ride, etc.
- They have on call massage service.
- Staff are accomodating and deals w/ clients nicely. Keep it up. - M. Zapanta
- Over-all, we had a great time in Verde Island Resort. - J. Parrilla, June 2007
- Negative Feedback
- This wiki page is not for writing negative feedbacks about the the establishment. Please use other websites to voice your negative experience.
- Picture Links
- Prospective Employees
- Job Listing
- Current Employees
- Former Employees (Alumni)