wiki.Alumni.NET - Your Location Information Resource
- Location & Contact Information
- Overview, Photographs, & Video Links
- Busuanga Airport (IATA: USU, ICAO: RPVV) is an airport serving the general area of Busuanga, located in the province of Palawan in the Philippines. It is also shared with the neighboring municipality of Coron, hence the alternate name Coron Airport. The airport is classified as a feeder airport by the Air Transportation Office, a body of the Department of Transportation and Communications that is responsible for the operations of not only this airport but also of all other airports in the Philippines except the major international airports.
- There are plans for a three-million U.S. dollar expansion of the airport, which will be funded by either the Korean International Cooperation Agency or the Asian Development Bank in cooperation with the Department of Transportation and Communications. Expansion works are set to begin for mid-2007.
- Longest Runway: 3,300 ft.
- Elevation: 148 ft.
- Asia/Philippines/Metro Manila/Pasay City/Asian Spirit/ (Manila)
- South East Asian Airlines (El Nido, Malay, Manila, Puerto Princesa)
- Hotels Nearby
- Restaurant Recommendations
- Places of Worship