wiki.Alumni.NET - Your Location Information Resource
North America/United States of America/California/San Diego/The Pearl/
- Location & Contact Information
- Address: 1410 Rosecrans Street - San Diego, CA, United States 92106
- Telephone Numbers:
- Location. The Pearl is located in the historic Point Loma area of San Diego, Calif. This two-story hotel is smoke-free and is located one block from San Diego Bay. SeaWorld Adventure Park is less than two miles from the property. Three miles from the hotel are Old Town State Historic Park, San Diego University and Heritage Park.
- Hotel Features. Restaurant at The Pearl provides breakfast, lunch and dinner. Menu items include Classic New York steak, Yellowfin tuna tataki and Dungeness crab risotto. The Pearl's restaurant features exhibition sushi preparation, monthly wine tastings and weekday happy hours. An oyster-shell saltwater pool, poolside lounge and poolside cabanas with bamboo-enclosed showers are featured on site. The pool area showcases DJs and a Dive-In Movie theater. Business services, complimentary laptop rentals, complimentary mobile phone rentals and complimentary wireless Internet access are available.
- Guestrooms. The Pearl's 23 designer guestrooms feature earth tones, ocean-themed mosaics and aquariums. Rooms include platform beds, hypoallergenic comforters and pillowtop mattresses. Standard amenities include flat-screen, LCD televisions with cable channels and wireless Internet access. Tiled bathrooms include showers, 100 percent cotton towels and H2O toiletries.
- Expert Tip. The Pearl offers multiple poolside amenities including the hotel's Dive-In Movie Theater. Movies are shown poolside, while snacks and beverages are served.
- Positive Feedback & Recommendations
- Negative Feedback
- This wiki page is not for writing negative feedbacks about the establishment. Please use other websites to voice your negative experience.
- Prospective Employees
- Job Listing
- Current Employees