wiki.Alumni.NET - Your Location Information Resource
It is the Philippines’ second summer capital, next to Baguio. The city is a popular summer tourist destination because of its cool climate due to its high altitude. The accessing highway offers a breathtaking sight of the world famous Taal formation, a crater within a island within a lake. Coconut groves dot the ridges of Tagaytay and classy accommodations give the visiting tourists the pleasures of relaxation and the same time, wide opportunities to enjoy the magnificent view of Taal. The City of Tagaytay (Filipino: Lungsod ng Tagaytay) is a third class city in the province of Cavite, Philippines. It is only 55 kilometers (34.18 miles) away from Manila via Emilio Aguinaldo Highway.
- Getting There
- Tagaytay is an hour and 15 minute drive from Manila via the South Luzon Expressway or using the Coastal Road Expressway and the Aguinaldo Highway. If going through the South Luzon Expressway, take the Carmona Exit and drive down through the Governor's Drive and Silang up to the entrance of Tagaytay City. Or through South Luzon Expressway, take Sta. Rosa exit going straight to Tagaytay City. There are two possible ways to get to Tagaytay via the Coastal Road: Taking the Coastal Road to the Aguinaldo Highway and continuing south, and using the Indang and Mendez Roads in the Trece Martirez and Amadeo areas. If coming from the neighboring town of Ternate, Cavite take the Naic Road and drive straight to Indang and Trece Martirez. From Batangas Province, the best way to reach Tagaytay is through the new circumferential road. From Laguna, you may enter Tagaytay through the Carmona exit. There are buses that ply to Tagaytay from Manila on a daily basis from 8:00 AM to 6:00PM. Several bus companies have their terminals in EDSA, Pasay City, and at Baclaran, below LRT, Manila.
Hotels & Resorts
- Asia/Philippines/Cavite/Tagaytay City/Bawai's/
- Asia/Philippines/Cavite/Tagaytay City/Chateau Hestia/
Places of Worship
Navigate Tagaytay City with your Iphone Using Wikimap
- Tagaytay City, a natural tourist and retirees haven, says solon
- New Casino Filipino-Tagaytay: Mountain city’s crowning glory
- Tagaytay Picnic Grove beautification under way
- The charm of Ilocos
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Asia/Philippines/Cavite/Tagaytay City/"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.